See this is what I need YOU for. Looking to hire a ROCKSTAR copywriter to write all our ads, emails, and all other forms of communication that our list sees. Real Estate U is a nationwide Real Estate education company that teaches over 100,000 students weekly. We focus heavily on systems and teaching our students in a ‘storybook format’ ensuring that investors of all experience levels are able to succeed with our tools and training.
This position is not for an aspiring Copywriter. We are looking for a battle tested professional who has knowledge about Real Estate investing, has a GREAT sense of humor (this is a non-negotiable factor), is a self-starter, and can connect to our student list. You’ll work virtually but will be required to be available during business hours for company meetings and collaborations.
If you’d like to get a feel for Real Estate U and our CEO John Cochran,
you can browse our site here, or check us out on Youtube @ Systems Saturday
If you think you’ve got the chops to impress us, please apply and attach your resume and a cover letter as one document.
In your cover letter please answer the following questions:
1. Who do you follow? What writers inspire your style? Who, where or how did you learn to write copy from?
2. Who do you write for now?
3. Who have you written copy for in the past? Please give links to examples.
4. Are you familiar with Real Estate Investing? What is your experience with Real Estate Investing? Have you ever written a piece about RE Investing? If yes, please include a link.
5. Why do you think you’d be a great fit for this position?
6. Your desired compensation range.
Write copy for Real Estate U’s ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising
- Determine what makes Real Estate U appealing to consumers and successfully use that to our advantage
- Develop unique, new concepts
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns
- Work with account executives to determine needs and vision for each project
- Ensure all campaigns stay within budget
- Create and present storyboards of ideas
- Work with Graphic Designer to create ideas
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising
- Update digital media with timely content
- Perform search engine optimization techniques
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner
- Work within tight deadlines
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends
- Work with team to complete all campaigns
- Write press releases that highlight Real Estate U
- Creative thinker
- Good grammar skills
- Great problem solver
- Thinks with originality
- Works well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good computer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, English or related field
- College Degree, English or related field
- Creative writing program completed
- Real Estate Knowledge
Compensation depends on experience and skill level.
Although this is a telecommute position, you must be fully available during office hours. You must also speak and write fluent English, this is a non-negotiable. Real Estate U is a full-service provider of tools and training for real estate investors. We are committed to providing our clients with the most current, relevant, and the most easily applied systems for success in Real Estate.