Are you an AMAZING executive assistant? I mean, you work fast and your work is nothing short of AMAZING! If yes, you might be just the person we’re looking for to fill an open position within our real estate educational company. Our goal is to find a motivated individual who can “own” the position and take a leadership position within the team. You’ll need to manage your time independently; no one will be standing over your shoulder. Tough deadlines will be part of the job. Although this is a telecommute position, you must be fully available during office hours and to meet in person on occasion. Real Estate U is a full-service provider of tools and training for real estate investors. We are committed to providing our clients with the most current, relevant, and the most easily applied systems for success in Real Estate. I am only willing to hire an “A” player for this role. We just want someone who is dedicated, fits the role and has the attitude to take over the world with us. Our team is full of fun, motivated, super-smart professionals and we hope that YOU are the missing piece.
This is a broad role with a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Draft written communication to investors, prepare contracts.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining an electronic file system, writing professional e-mails, corresponding with outside trades, and coordinating meetings, dates and deadlines for diverse transactions.
- Create and manage systems and data. Oversee order in diverse aspects of the business such as organizing tasks, leads, contacts, and vendors.
- Perform market analysis for property acquisition. Track, research and analyze properties, and follow up with investors
- Answer emails and manage daily operations for investors
- Handle a large volume of inventory effectively.
- Marketing and showing properties
- Must be a self-starter and can handle projects diligently and efficiently
- Ohio Real Estate License
- Exceptional organizational skills that withstand a very busy, fast-paced office
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Extraordinary people skills
- Confidence and business maturity
- Leadership, team-building skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Post Secondary Education
$35,000 per year
We’d prefer for you to be located around Dayton OH, but if you’re the right fit please still go ahead and apply!