Are you an AMAZING Social Media Manager? I mean are you a quick thinker, innovative, and your work is nothing short of AWESOME!?! Have you already taken a company with horrible or a very little social media presence and really put them on the map with an engaging audience? If you answered yes, then you might be just the person we’re looking for to fill an open position within our creative team here at Real Estate U. As our Social Media Manager, your work will be at the tip of the spear of some of the most important work we do. Your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of our company. Your creative input will be a key component of many of our campaigns. Because of the importance of this position, we’re not looking for an aspiring artist. We’re looking for a battle-tested professional. Make no bones about it, your talent matters. You’ll HAVE to have a great portfolio. Great organizational skills are crucial to your success with Real Estate U – You’ll need to keep multiple projects moving forward at the same time. You’ll need to manage your time well, independently; no one will be standing over your shoulder. Tough deadlines will be an occasional part of the job.
- A social media ninja on all the main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Research: You need to keep up to date on the fast-changing world of social media. You need to know what our competitors are doing and always strive to grow an engaged audience.
- Graphics Production (Being able to convey your message in a graphic)
- An aptitude for writing (You need to be able to convey our brand and messages across all social media platforms) You have to be able to convey and idea in writing
- A customer service mindset: You will need to be able to monitor our social media and keep our subscribers happy and engaged
- A solid understanding of content marketing.
- Previous social media marketing experience
- Adapts easily to changing deadlines
- Creative thinker
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of social analytics tools
- Well organized
- Works well with others
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree or College Diploma, communications, marketing or related field
$40,000 – $50,000 per year
Our office is located in Beavercreek, OH. We’re right by Wright State.