Are you an AMAZING Video Producer? I mean are you SUPER creative, an out of the box thinker, ultra organized and a content creating MACHINE?! Have you already taken a company with lackluster videos and really put them on the map? If you answered yes, then you might be just the person we’re looking for to fill an open position within our creative team here at Real Estate U. As our Video Producer your work will be at the tip of the spear of some of the most important work we do. Your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of our company. Your creative input will be a key component of many of our campaigns. Because of the importance of this position, we’re not looking for an aspiring artist. We’re looking for a battle-tested professional. Make no bones about it, your talent matters. You’ll HAVE to have a great portfolio. Great organizational skills are crucial to your success with Real Estate U – You’ll need to keep multiple projects moving forward at the same time. You’ll need to manage your time well, independently; no one will be standing over your shoulder. Tough deadlines will be an occasional part of the job.
- Content Creation: Write video scripts that are both entertaining and educational. Our style is very different than our competitors, you’ll have to embody ‘John Cochran’ when writing your scripts.
- Research: You’ll have to research what the audience is demanding, analyze what our competitors are doing, and devise a game plan so we can provide innovative and entertaining videos to our audience.
- Growth: While we have over 20,000 subscribers on Youtube and over 100,000 students on our e-mail list, we are always looking to grow and build an engaged audience.
- Audience Retention: Engage our current audience through videos. Create call to actions that excite the audience and keep them both entertained and engaged.
- Video Production Organization: You will be responsible for determining and coordinating video locations.
- An aptitude for writing (You need to be able to convey our brand and messages) You have to be able to convey and idea in writing.
- A solid understanding of content marketing.
- Previous Video Production experience
- Adapts easily to changing deadlines
- Creative thinker
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of social analytics tools
- Well organized
- Works well with others
Any one of the following preferred, but not required
- Associate’s Degree, communications, marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree, communications, marketing or related field
- College Diploma, communications, marketing or related field
$45,000 – $50,000 per year, depending on experience