Chapter 1 - Building A Business Off The Basics
What You Will Learn:
1) Why do so many people fail in real estate?
2) What do agents NEED to hear? The only advice that matters.
3) Why do so many real estate agents fail to break through?
4) What are the basics that agents need to follow to have success?
Building A Business Off The Basics
To be a successful real estate agent you will need at least 3 things:
1. Your own website.
2. A way to constantly get new leads.
3. An automated way to follow up with your clients.
Tools Every Real Estate Agent Must Have
Use an easy to use Website Builder to put yourself on the map.
This will help you:
create highly optimized mobile responsive websites
capture leads through property search and a variety of landing pages.
One of the first questions a seller will ask is: “How much is my property worth?”
Use the Property Valuation Tool to answer your seller’s question and provide value upfront. "What is Your Home Worth" property valuation landing page helps REALTORS® generate seller leads.
To check out all the tools you can use please CLICK HERE. These are awesome!
The video content is owned by Real Geeks and presented by RealEstateU®. Commercial reproduction, distribution or transmission of any part or parts of this content or any information contained therein by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the Real Geeks and Real Estate U Online LLC is not permitted.
RealEstateU® is a registered trademark owned exclusively by Real Estate U Online LLC in the United States and other jurisdictions.