Can I practice real estate on my own if I get a SC salesperson license

No, you may not practice real estate without a supervising broker and office code, which needs to be submitted to the South Carolina Real Estate Commission. If you do not yet have a supervising broker, you will need to indicate this on your application. You may still apply for your license, but it will be issued on an “inactive” status. You will be able to convert it to active status under a supervising in-charge licensee. If you are provided with a provisional license, you will need to complete any post-licensing education and have your license upgraded before your expiration date.