How should I disclose any prior criminal activity to the MD Commission

While Maryland uses an online licensing application process, anyone convicted of a criminal offense must submit a manual application to the MREC with supporting documentation in the form of True Test copies regarding your conviction. You must call 410-230-6230 for the form.