1) Complete 180 hours of TREC-approved Texas real estate courses consisting of 6 courses of 30 hours each.
2) You must apply online to TREC for a real estate license in Texas. You can sit for the real estate exam after receiving approval from TREC.
3) Submit your fingerprints to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
4) Pass both the national and state components of the Texas real estate exam.
5) Find a sponsoring broker to work under.
You have now completed all the real estate agent Texas requirements to get an active real estate license.
Choose the answer by state?