The following are the exam site policies for the NY state licensing exam:
- Only permitted calculators may be used during the exam.
- Cell phones, beepers, and any other electronic devices must be turned off during the exam.
- Dictionaries, books, other reference materials, large bags, and briefcases are not allowed at the exam site.
- Eating, drinking or smoking is not permitted at the exam site.
- Visitors, guests, and children are not permitted at the exam site.
- Any person found using notes, books, or other aids; giving or receiving help, removing examination materials or notes from the exam site; or causing a disturbance will be dismissed from the exam site.