You will need to bring the following to the testing center:
· Two forms of valid signature identification, one of which is government issued. These may include a driver’s license, state identification card, passport or military identification card. Student or employment ID cards and photo-bearing credit cards are not considered acceptable as a photo ID. You will not be admitted without proper ID. Your name and address should match what was submitted on your application.
· Your Florida Division of Real Estate Authorization Notice (if you receive it prior to your test date)
· Your Certificate of Pre-licensing Education Completion, Florida Bar Card and/or Letter of Equivalency from the Division of Real Estate. If the original certificate was mailed to the Division of Real Estate or the Department of Business and Professional Regulation with your initial license application, a photocopy of the certificate may be brought to the testing center instead.
· Calculators must be silent, handheld, battery-operated, nonprinting and without an alphabetic keyboard. If you have opted for the remotely proctored online exam, you must use the built-in exam calculator.
· The Bureau of Education and Testing is permitting the use of foreign language translation dictionaries during the examination for English as a second language students. Translation dictionaries may only contain word-for-word or phrase translations only. No handwritten notes or dictionaries containing definitions. Electronic translation dictionaries are not recommended as most will not qualify. All translation dictionaries will be inspected and approved by testing staff prior to their use on the exam.