Where can I take the MI real estate licensing exam?

You must take the Michigan state licensing exam at a PSI testing center.
There are seven PSI locations within the state of Michigan.
However, you can take the state exam at any PSI testing center throughout the country.
Please have a look at pages 2&3 of the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for the addresses and directions for all seven PSI testing locations within Michigan.