You will need to include the following with your affiliate broker’s license application:
· Application with photo. You should have obtained a photo at the testing center upon successful completion of the exam.
· Proof of high school graduation (or equivalent)
· Proof of satisfactory completion of pre-licensure education (60-hour and 30-hour)
· Proof of errors and omissions insurance policy
· Payment of all fees ($90 for original license issuance plus $1 for the real estate education and recovery account)
· Eligibility verification
· Electronic fingerprinting