What documents will I need to submit with my LA license application?

You’ll need your certificate of completion from your 90-hour pre-license course. If you are submitting through reciprocity, you’ll need a certified license history from your current state. With Part B, you’ll need to have proof of E&O insurance through proof of payment and the declarations page.