How do I change from an inactive to an active LA license?

When you want to move your license from inactive to active, first make sure you have current E&O insurance, a sponsoring broker, and an approved background check. Make sure you’ve met any continuing education requirements. If you meet those requirements, go to the MyLREC Portal for the activation of license form.